Inside Out Reentry Drop-in & Resource Center
The Inside Out drop-in center is a safe place to socialize, watch a movie, listen to music, play games or just relax – on your own or with other program members The drop-in center also provides the following resources that are available when the drop-in center is open and by appointment:
- Tutoring — HiSET (G.E.D.), computer skills, job readiness tests, etc.
- Life Skills Classes — personal finances, mindfulness, communication skills, parenting, healthy relationships, etc.
- Employment Readiness — Assistance with job applications, resumes, interviewing skills, collaboration with several local jobs programs.
- Housing — Assistance with housing searches and applications, accessing credit reports, referrals to housing assistance programs.
- Resource Information — Information on resources for health care, mental health care, substance use recovery, religious communities, social services, community and volunteer activities, etc.
Resource Center Hours:
Monday 12 – 5 pm
Tuesday 12 – 5 pm
Wednesday 12 – 5 pm
Thursday 12 – 6:30 pm
Friday 10 am – 4 pm
Grant funding and support for Inside Out Reentry Community programs provided in part by: