Inside Out Reentry Drop-in & Resource Center
Due to COVID-19, our resource center is currently open by appointment. We’re here to support you and answer any questions you may have during this difficult time. Please call us at (319) 338-7996 or (319) 621-6263.
The Inside Out drop-in center is a safe place to socialize, watch a movie, listen to music, play games or just relax – on your own or with other program members The drop-in center also provides the following resources that are available when the drop-in center is open and by appointment:
- Tutoring — HiSET (G.E.D.), computer skills, job readiness tests, etc.
- Life Skills Classes — personal finances, mindfulness, communication skills, parenting, healthy relationships, etc.
- Employment Readiness — Assistance with job applications, resumes, interviewing skills, collaboration with several local jobs programs.
- Housing — Assistance with housing searches and applications, accessing credit reports, referrals to housing assistance programs.
- Resource Information — Information on resources for health care, mental health care, substance use recovery, religious communities, social services, community and volunteer activities, etc.
Grant funding and support for Inside Out Reentry Community programs provided in part by: